A Silhouette InstaLift Restores a More Youthful Look
Published on May 19, 2020 by Melanie Tantisira
InstaLift is a modern, non-surgical alternative to traditional surgical cosmetic procedures to treat sagging skin. It is a technique that uses specialized threads and cones to create a lift in the loose and baggy areas of skin.
InstaLift is a suitable choice for people who are apprehensive about going under the knife. The facial areas around the cheek, jawline, and howls are generally corrected through the procedure.
Benefits of Silhouette InstaLift:
- It is a unique, non-aggressive technique that lifts up the skin to produce a natural and youthful look.
- There are no incisions and scalpels involved, which lead to no scarring or any other visible skin damage.
- The procedure is quick, with immediate results.
- The lift triggers the production of collagen in the body, which keeps the skin plump and bouncy.
- It is an outpatient procedure that does not last more than an hour. A numbing gel or ice is used to prepare the skin.
- A fine needle is used to place sutures made of natural dissolving material in the deeper layer of the skin in the targeted area. The uniquely structured cones close and lock the threads, which creates a lift in the skin. As the sutures dissolve with time, collagen levels rise as a defense mechanism of the skin.
- Light bruising or swelling (if any) will subside in 1 or 2 days.
- Routine activities can be resumed the next day in most cases.
- The results are immediate, and keep improving with time. The final result will show after a few weeks and last for 1-2 years.