Conveniently located to serve Honolulu and Hawaii
My most recent visit, on 3/13/2012, was just a good as my last visit in 2008, or even better. Dr. Tantisira is a pleasant physician, who I would recommend anyone to see.
By Yelp Fan
Ready for longer lasting filler? How does filler that lasts five years or more sound? Dr. Tantisira has introduced a new technique, that uses the longest lasting filler available in the United States. This has been clinically proven to last at least five years. Along with her special technique of injection honed over many years of cosmetic facial injections, her ability to pay attention to your priorities, expert injector status and artistic ability, all combine with this new filler to give you great results that may even be permanent.
Bellafill is a type of injectable dermal filler used for cosmetic purposes, such as reducing the appearance of facial wrinkles and folds. It is composed of two main components: tiny microspheres made of a synthetic material called polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) and a carrier gel made of bovine collagen. The PMMA is not metabolized by the body, which means that it will last a VERY long time.
Benefits of Bellafill:
- Long-lasting results: Bellafill is a semi-permanent filler that can last up to 5 years, which is longer than most other injectable fillers.
- Immediate results: Patients can see immediate improvement in the appearance of wrinkles and folds after the treatment.
- Safe and effective: Bellafill has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of nasolabial folds and has a good safety profile when used as directed by a qualified healthcare provider. It can also be used off label to treat other areas where filler is successfully used, such as cheeks and marionette folds.
- Uniquely useful: Patients with long term acne scarring see immediate long lasting improvement in their acne scarring with Bellafill treatment to their scars.
- Non-surgical: Bellafill is a minimally invasive treatment that does not require surgery or general anesthesia.
Risks of Bellafill:
- Allergic reactions: Bellafill contains bovine collagen, which can cause an allergic reaction in some people. A skin test is recommended before treatment to detect any allergic reactions.
- Infection: As with any injection, there is a risk of infection at the injection site.
- Granulomas: In rare cases, Bellafill can cause the formation of small lumps or nodules under the skin, known as granulomas.
- Migration: There is a risk that Bellafill may migrate to other areas of the face, causing asymmetry or unwanted effects.
- Cost: Bellafill is a more expensive filler than other options on the market due to its long-lasting effects.
It is important to discuss the potential benefits and risks of Bellafill with a qualified healthcare provider before deciding to undergo treatment. Dr. Tantisira of True Vision Center in Honolulu has been injecting Bellafill for many years. Call (808)591-9111 to schedule your free consultation today!
Areas that can be treated include cheekbones, smile lines, marionette folds and temples. Augmenting nose bridge and chin can also be done. Expected duration of effect is five years or more, although additional treatment may be needed as the face continues to age.
This filler is also excellent for treating acne scarring, giving long lasting results for most acne scars. Combined with anti-pigmentation treatment, Bellafill can make your acne scars essentially disappear!
Call now for your free consultation here in Honolulu today!! 808-591-9111